Friday, July 9, 2010

July 8, 2010

_ _ 6!
Why am I maintaining???
I am so sick of staying at one weight... I loose a few pounds and then BAM... the shit is the same AGAIN!!!

Today was another crappy day followed by another crappy evening.
I think I need a break from slimfast. I am getting extremely irritable and bitchy.

I don't like being the "mean parent" but shit, somedays........
G blames it on hunger but I am just not sure. The whining in my house has come to an all new high and my nerves are shot. I need a break... if not from slimfast.... a break from my life..... just for a few days..........

I will be 40 in exactly one week from today and I have ZERO plans!!!
I shouldn't be depressed but I am.....

Tonights dinner
Nachos (again!) but this time I browned turkey instead of hamburger.

No comments:

Post a Comment