Saturday, July 3, 2010

July 2, 2010

Ok, I started my day off completely starving.
It might have been because I woke up around 10:30! I haven't slept that long in a long time.
I did get up at 5 when my furball woke me up with his howling about having to pee or something.
I find it very ironic how nobody else in my family can hear the dog crying at 5 AM!
Well naturally, I had to pee myself so I decided to weigh myself.....
_ _ 8!
I mean, shit. I don't eat ALL day and then I have ONE FREAKIN' meal and a 100 calorie "mommy drink" and I maintain my weight?? What the hell am I suppose to tell skinnybitch next Friday??? Uh, no I did not drink any slimfasts... instead I starved myself all day long so I could enjoy an adult beverage and a restaurant dinner! ........... I guess that won't work very well.


Well, I guess I have a few more days to figure this one out.....

Moving on to my day........
When I woke up at 10:30 G was in the kitchen making brunch out of leftovers. I decided that I would go ahead and eat their brunch and then drink a slimfast when they were having dinner.
My brunch consisted of....
corn on the cob
cold pasta salad
leftover steak

I didn't have anything else that they were eating. Instead I grabbed a vitamin water zero and headed upstairs to continue working on H's room. (I didn't finish it last weekend!)
At some point G called everyone to the table for dinner but I stayed working.
H fell asleep in her chair in her room and I kept going. I started trying to organize all those damn stuffed animals....... I swear that shit multiplies!!!
As I reached for one, I got dizzy and nearly fell down. I twisted my BAD foot and decided it was time for me to go to bed.
As I crawled into bed, I grabbed a vicodin and a big glass of water. I glanced at my clock........ 4:23!

If anyone wakes my ass up in the morning.... Bless their heart!!

No comments:

Post a Comment