Saturday, July 10, 2010

July 10, 2010

_ _ 5!!
OMFG!! I can't freakin' believe it!!
Who knew homemade jalapeno poppers would be magic food?
haha

So today I have gone off the diet wagon.
I think it is because I know that I will be ALL SLIMFAST all the time in a little while or the fact that I was going to a picnic tonight that had fajitas? Either way, today I fell off the wagon............

I pretty much skipped breakfast, like usual, except for my heated water with lemon.... Yes folks, I can drink my water easier if it has been heated up first. No ice cold water for me. I think I get this from my stepmom LL. She has always drank water heated and I have always thought that was a little wierd. I have to say, she was totally on to something because it really rocks!!
Thanks LL ... You are totally making it easier for me to drink my water during the day!

SO, today for lunch I made myself a sandwhich... deli turkey breast, slice of provolone, some lettuce, fat free vidalia onion dressing and 2 slices of WHEAT bread.
It tasted soooo good!

Then for dinner.... catered fajitas. Oh but I didn't stop there.....
I had 2 tortillas, one had beef and the other had chicken.
I also had some tortilla chips with spicy cheese (kinda like rotel)

Beans and rice. I did NOT have the carrot cake but I did lick my finger after I cut G a slice. YUMMY!! THat one lick was enough for me because I also had........... 2 belgium 1554 beers, 5 or so margaritas from LK's Margaritaville machine and then 2 1/2 pitron margaritas while watching fireworks.

I think it would be best for me NOT to step on the scale tomorrow.
I know I did bad but I feel great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment