Friday, July 9, 2010

July 9, 2010

_ _ 8!!!

The first word that comes to mind??? FUCK!!!

This is NOT the number I should see the morning of my appt with skinnybitch!!
CRAP!!! This is NOT GOOD!!!!


I tried to drink a TON of water in my "Team Jacob" (YUMMY) cup on the way to my appt.
I don't know what I was thinking. I guess I thought that I could pee out a few pounds but it didn't work. Instead I nearly peed on myself on my way to my next appt!!

Today's visit was followed by some good news.........

My next appt with Dr. Takemyfatawaynow is on Thursday JULY 22nd!!!!!
WOO WHOO!!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!
This is THE appt where we schedule my surgery!!!

Skinnybitch suggested I start ALL SLIMFAST ALL THE TIME on the 18th. That would show more of a significant weight loss on the 22nd and if he says... I want you to be on all slimfast all the time for 3 weeks then I can say... Oh, I started that on Sunday.... cha ching... one week down! sneaky skinnybitch sneaky sneaky!!!! (I might start to like her after all??)

I can't believe it is possible to have my surgery done BEFORE school starts!!
With ZERO support from G, it would be nice to have it done while RK will be here.

I am going to have to get G to start installing these toilets so RK won't be bothered by that useless shit that G can do.
HEY RK... beware... phone calls on the way for sure!! giggle!

After my appt with skinnybitch they told me that I needed to go get some bloodwork done.

Now, when you are suppose to have a bunch of blood taken you do not want the guy doing it to say the following.......
"WOW!! You sure do need a lot of vials taken!! I don't think I have ever done this many before! OH WOW!! 4 are light sensitive and one has to be chilled! I wonder where I can start??"
UM, this might have been a good time to say... DUDE! SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STICK MY DAMN ARM ALREADY!! I DON'T REALLY GIVE A SHIT HOW HARD THIS IS FOR YOU!! JUST GET IT THE FUCK OVER WITH AND LET ME LEAVE... I have to pee again!!!

Instead I remained composed, although annoyed and kept my mouth shut for ONCE!!

After my blood was drained from my body, I had to get my registration renewed.
I mean you gotta love the line at the sub courthouse on a FRIDAY. Oh, but if that line wasn't fun enough I had to go to the Department of motor vehicles because my license expires Thursday.

I have a theory on the people hired to work at the DMV.............

  • Must fail some kind of iq test.
  • Get paid by the amount of time sitting in their chair, as opposed to actually helping someone.
  • Take a break only when there are 20 people in line instead of when there is 5.
  • Do NOT at all think it is amusing when someone says "Hey? Do y'all use photoshop? No? OK Can you make me appear to only have 1 chin and look closer to 20 than to 40? NO? Ok... hahahahahahahahaha.. didn't figure it hurt to ask! What? Oh, yes I am ready to have my picture taken... sorry for wasting your valuable time!"
  • DMV workers DO NOT HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR AT ALL!!!!

The rest of the day was spent trying to entertain the troops at home.... Oh and trying to convince G that ALL of our kids DO NOT need to have their own computer!

YES that's right folks.... G has decided to start yet another project....

UM... HELLO?? There is a few other projects that need to be done first.....

  • The toilets in my entry way.
  • The backyard needs to be mowed so bad I think they are about to label our yard part of the rainforest.
  • One more thing.... BUY HIS WIFE OF 16 YEARS A FABULOUS BIRTHDAY PRESENT!!!

Dinner tonight....
Mini pizzas for family (english muffin, sauce, cheese, pepperoni)

I decided I wanted jalapeno poppers.
I cut each one in half, scooped out the seeds, stuffed it with cream cheese, wrapped a piece of bacon around it and grilled it. YUMMY!!

If it helps... I did not eat the brownies I made for dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment