Wednesday, July 14, 2010

July 14, 2010

Today I AVOIDED the scale!

I actually slept in until 10 but don't tell G!!
I set my alarm at 6 so G could go to his dentist appt.
He called me around 8 to make sure I was up.
Then I went back to sleep when I noticed that nobody else was awake!

I seriously only expected to sleep for 1/2 an hour or so.

WOW!! I can't believe we slept so late. It was good though because the whining is not as bad today as it has been.

I went upstairs and cleaned the playroom and R's room. (That's what the kids call it)
I feel so good!!

Everyone said they were hungry so D started talking about a recipe that he had made at College 4 kids.
Can you guess what happened next?
That's right!
D made lunch... from start to finish.
I only had to help him with a can opener for the chicken breast.

He drained the chicken and put it in a bowl. He then got a fork and smashed the chicken into little pieces. Then he got a plate, put a tortilla on top, sprinkled it with shredded cheese, put chicken on top, more shredded cheese, folded the tortilla in half and popped it into the microwave for 1 minute. He actually did this for each child.

I was so proud of him and everyone gobbled it up!

My lunch, the tomato soup that H made because she didn't think she would like what D made.
First time in a while that I heard her say... "WOW! I was wrong. This is good!"

Dinner tonight will be Buffalo Wild Wings after VBS!

I guess it is ok to eat dinner at 8:30 if you have lunch at 3?

No comments:

Post a Comment