Saturday, July 3, 2010

July 1 cont.

WOW man! What a day!
After college for kids, I rushed to Costco to get gas, then ran home, took a shower, started dinner, TRIED to fix my hair & face and then got dressed as LK was coming to pick me up!
She was literally walking in the door while I was putting on my shirt. haha (Luckily for her, I was in the other room!)
So I rode with LK, aka gorgeousblondeskinnygirl, to meet MM and AC at the mall. Our plan was to go to Chilis for drinks & maybe some dinner and a movie.
At Chilis I ate the Asian Chicken Salad (with steak instead of chicken) and I had a Skinny Patron Margarita. The problem was I pretty much slammed my drink because I was enjoying my salad so much I forgot to drink it before it was time to go to the show. So, to say that I was a little tipsy would be correct. I don't know if it was the whole "I hadn't had ANYTHING to eat all day until my salad and 10 tortilla chips.", or the fact that my little 100 calorie drink was really strong that I probably shouldn't have slammed it. Either way, I was no longer feeling anxious about the day and I was in a great mood!!

After Chilis we went to see Eclipse. Now, I have NEVER had any desire to see any of the Twilight movies. However, since my day was so crazy I jumped at the chance to go. I wasn't worried about being lost because those movies are about the only thing people talk about so I felt pretty versed.
During the movie I drank a Coke Zero while LK ate on a huge bucket of popcorn. (I guess if I ran, worked out with a personal trainer and used an eliptical machine.. then maybe I would be able to eat that yummy goodness too!)

I do know that I am not sure when I was last attracted to an 18 year old but my goodness... I am so Team Jacob!!

No comments:

Post a Comment