Tuesday, July 20, 2010

July 19, 2010

Scale... _ _ 6!
SHIT!!!
I knew I shouldn't have gone to Babe's.

Today I will drink a TON of water and forget dinner all together. That should help SOMEHOW!!

Today I also woke up at 11! I had to rush to get h and I ready because he is going to museum school this week.

While at museum school, G calls me and says that he wants to take me to dinner. I try to explain to him that it's not a good idea but where did he have planned? (In only took me a second to realize that G NEVER says.. Hey let's go to dinner..... unless it is Tuesday, where kids eat free at Hooters! So I figured I should go ahead and jump on that bandwagon!)

His choice for dinner......... SIMPLY FONDUE!! Oh gosh.... Is he trying to be nice and take me to another birthday dinner OR is he trying to be like the saboteur on Big Brother? I will take my chances and hope he is being nice.


While at Simply Fondue I knew I was going to try the "sweet tea martini" because LK has raved about it forever! Just so happens... Monday is 2 for 1 martini night.... WOO WHOOO.... I am having 2!

We start off with the salad, then the cheese............. OH GOODNESS is it good. I try to stick with the vegetables mainly in part because h is trying to steal all the bread....... Next the "cook your own food part".... Ok the sauces that they bring are good but that creamy horseradish needs it's own bowl....yummy!! So I cook mine and h's food and I glance over at G. There is no way he will ever say how much he is enjoying himself because this place is really pricey.... However, he sure does look happy!!! Next up... CHOCOLATE!!! I pick the Pecan Caramel Swirl. I love milk chocolate, caramel and pecans so this choice was easy. I spear my apple and dunk with pride. I coated EVERY surface of that apple! First bite was just too much. I tried to eat some more but it was just too sweet. I think I speared 3 things total when I surrendered. It was just too much for me. G and h seemed so happy to know that they weren't going to have to share that chocolate with me. I think at one point they were both scrapping the bowl with their fingers.

DELICIOUS DINNER!!!!

When we got home I started thinking about Texas de Brazil because once again... stuck in the bathroom. (At least I made it home this time before it hit!)

All through the night I had to get up and go again. At one point I tried to grab the AD medicine and unfortunately grabbed the laxatives instead.

NOTE TO SELF: When you wake up in the middle of the night OVER AND OVER again to go #2 the LAST thing you want to grab is a laxative.... It makes for a LONG night with not much sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment