Wednesday, July 21, 2010

July 21, 2010

Ok, today I stepped on the scale and it said _ _ 4!! I am so pumped!!
I really thought it would be a much higher number. Now all I have to do is maintain that or go down further for tomorrow.

Oh gosh, I am so nervous! I got a call from skinnybitch and she told me that my protein was still too low. WTF?? I honestly don't get it. How can it be low? Whenever I eat... which isn't often... it ALWAYS consists of meat. Now on top of everything else, I have to start taking a protein supplement. GREAT!

Isopure Zero Carb™ (20 oz) apparently has 40 grams of protein and 160 calories!!
Man this sucks!

I feel like everytime I find a hurdle I trip over it. (High school gym class memories all over again!)

Goodness gracious.
Well today I have had 1 slimfast and about 6 pieces of my crack... gum.

Tonight for dinner will be the largest glass of lemon flavored water i can handle.
G and h will have nachos. There is no way that I can walk into BWW tonight!!

Wish me luck on not grabbing a straw when I heat up that creamy cheese!!

Please pray for me tomorrow... Dr. Takemyfatawaynow is GOING to schedule my surgery. Please pray for sooner than later and please do not tell him I am buying a bottle of sweet tea vodka before I go out of town this weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. HA!! I am praying for you. I am trying to lose and keep see the scale go up--no fun!! If you ever need someone to cry with--call me. I don't let anyone cry alone!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nathan didn't say that above comment, I did! Janice hee hee

    ReplyDelete