Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June 30 cont.

Today I took h to his cooking class again.
This time I separated h from spoiledlittlepainintheass!!

Painintheass said to me... "Don't move his chair, he is my friend!"
I said... "I already did it"
PITA.... "Gammy!! That's not fair."
Me... "I don't care. This is what is best for h and so it's done... it's done... you'll be fine... now pay attention!"

While they were cooking I took my book out of my purse and TRIED to read it when a mom said... SO what are you doing?
Me? Oh I am just finalizing my ways to kill some people and you?
HUH??
I'm just kidding... I am just sitting here thinking how nice it is going to be to read a book that has no pictures and DOESN'T rhyme!


So, 5 pages into my book... I set it down to have a conversation with a woman I don't know about shit I don't remember to care about.

Note for tomorrow.... bring something to pluck my ears out with!!

After cooking class we decide we are going to swim but thanks to mother nature (on 2 counts) that one thing and the pouring rain our plans change. Instead we just sit around and watch tv and answer some emails.

I have decided not to drink any slimfasts today and I have only ate 1 cucumber.... my friend AK is moving out of state and we are going to a MEXICAN restaurant during MARGARITA HAPPY HOUR!!! Can you say....
"EMPTY CALORIES!!" YUMMY!!!


I ordered the steak asada that came with an enchilada and rice & beans. I also ate about 7 chips with salsa and 2 frozen LARGE margaritas!!

Note to AK: I know we didn't hang out and I really wanted to. I will miss you and I only wish you the best. I will mail you some cookies! sniff sniff

No comments:

Post a Comment