Monday, June 21, 2010

June 21, 2010

Ok, so I have decided that my theme song for the day is "OMG!"!!
First of all I went to bed at 4:30 AM only to wake up at 6 AM!!! I have been working on newsletter for the state wide multiples club and I have to start from FUCKING scratch!!
Oh, did I mention that when "the lady in charge" said... "I am going to have the deadline the 15th. Do you think you can get it posted by the 30th?" You bet I replied... not knowing that I couldn't just plug n chug all the new information into an older version.
Now, I am scrambling and I don't have some things that I need. I have asked SEVERAL times but apparently people are just too busy to answer simple questions. So fine... I will add what I think needs to be in there and if it's not then you have yourself to blame for not answering me!

So, I have worked on this thing practically all day while h has entertained himself with Disney channel. Now, before you judge... just know that I DO NOT LET HIM SIT IN FRONT OF THE TV ALL DAY EVERYDAY... Today is just one of those days where that is the best place for him. So here I am trucking away and my damn computer shuts down in the middle of what I am working on..... WTF??? Seriously??? Is there a storm outside?? No, it is fucking 110 degrees outside if you factor in the heat index... which I do!! SO, then tell me why in the bloody hell is my computer shutting off!!! Well... I get the piece of shit powered back on and yeah... LOST 4 COMPLETED PAGES!!!!!

Today is one of those days where I have followed all the rules... no cheating... 2 slimfasts with NO CUCUMBERS AND NO CELERY.... just 2 slimfasts!!!! I think my body was preparing me for tonight...

I have NO mommy playgroups scheduled this week and I desperately need one that includes alcohol!!!

I didn't weigh myself because I feel bloated and I am already depressed.......

Tonight's dinner
Steak, grilled on my indoor pan
pasta salad (using FAT FREE dressing)
steamed corn
dinner roll (the yummy ones that you buy at Sams that make your mouth drool!!!)
OR
I could trade it all for a nice tall bottle of Pinot Grigio........

Decisions in life are too hard.............

(If you can read this... donations of Pinot Grigio are accepted ANYTIME day or night!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment