Thursday, June 17, 2010

June 16 cont.

Ok, so tonight was kinda like a girl's night at SW's. I completely forgot about it but I am so glad I went. My friend L (aka gorgeousblondeandskinny) was there and she finally got to meet my friend A. I knew they would get along because I adore them both so much. The sad thing is that A is moving to another state and I'm really sad about it. I wish we could have hung out more together but life always seems to get in the way. I will make it a point to visit her in Virginia. I have always wanted to go there!

So... moving on. I knew that I was going to SW's house so I decided to only have 2 slimfasts during the day instead of 3. I ate cucumbers and celery whenever I felt hungry and when I drove h to DQ to get him that dipped cone I wasn't swayed at all (well maybe a little..).

I get to SW's house, Chilled Pinot Grigio in hand, and immediately start writing her checks. You see SW sells Miche bags (shout out). They are the purses that you can change the outside to go with whatever you are wearing. Now, if you really know me then you know I get tired of my purses quick. The problem.. I usually buy Dooney purses so my boredom gets expensive.
Well I bought one of these bags a while ago when A had a party. Except, I didn't buy the one you see on TV, I bought the big one. This sucker is huge (think ally sheedy's purse in the breakfast club!). I LOVE THIS PURSE. I immediately got the giraffe print because even as obsessed with Dooney that I am, I REFUSE to pay $400 for a purse!!
SO, I have been walking around with this giraffe print since the beginning of May and I am already bored with it. I even took the cover off one day and just walked around with a black bag.

I started off with 2 new covers. Then realized that I should buy my mom another one for her birthday. Then as I drank more wine I kept looking at 2 more....
By the time the night was over I had 5 covers and only 1 of them was for my mom.
Now I don't know which one to put on!

Dinner tonight...
3/4 bottle of Pinot Grigio
scoop of chicken/pasta salad
some strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries
a mini croissant
some pieces of the best Gouda cheese (YUMMY!!)

PLEASE scale be kind....

No comments:

Post a Comment