Saturday, June 12, 2010

June 12, 2010

I ate pizza last night....

scale says.....

_ _ 0! SHIT SHIT SHIT I went UP 1 pound!!
Wrong way Kim, wrong way!

I knew I should have had that slimfast last night instead of pizza and spaghetti.
I should have listened to myself.
Lesson learned... no more!
I will get back on track.
I will forget about all the negative things I've heard about myself this week.
I will no longer take everything so personnel.
I am not an evil person who is setting out to destroy the lives of children.
I will not be responsible for another person's bad decisions.
I can no longer take the guilt of people who don't know me.

FUCK YOU pool monitor! You don't know me! You think you know me but you don't. I will continue to go to the pool with or without your disgusted looks, sarcasm and down right rudeness! I will be happy!
You and your mom can take your opinions and SUCK IT! You are the ones in the wrong... not me! Guilt trips won't work anymore!!! I am DONE with you people!
From now on I am focusing on my REAL friends who follow rules and don't judge other people when things don't go their way!
I think it is time I step off the pool committee because it is clear to me now that the rules we try to obide by will never be followed to my satisfaction.

Your sense of entitlement is not worth my stress.

4 comments:

  1. You are so fabulous I almost can't stand it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! I figured out how to comment! maybe you don't want me commenting all over your blog...but I have done it now so either you or I will have to figure out how to "trash" my comment if need be. But while I'm commenting all over your blog I have a thought, one which you may find to be hysterically ridiculous, but I think you have the makings of a book here. This could SO be published! I would LOVE it! Hell, I will help you find someone to publish it! (but I would LOVE a signed advanced copy :-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although I appreciate all your kind words my dear friend.. I highly doubt that anyone would want to publish it. However, if there is a drunk book editor out there that loves me then you will for sure get a signed copy.

    ReplyDelete