Sunday, June 13, 2010

June 12 cont.

Oh busy day over here.
Must remain focused on goal.. not stress factors.

Started off my day pissed off because I went up a pound.
I walk into donut shop down the street and instead of thinking I smell donuts, I smell fat.
I am saying what Erma Bombeck said (or at least I think it was her...) "_____ doesn't taste as good as skinny" I don't remember what started that sentence but today it is donuts!
I order a 2 dozen variety pack and 2 dozen donut holes which are another of my weaknesses!
I give them to the kids and G and I go into my room to wrap presents for a birthday party. As I wrap I drink my slimfast s..l..o...w...l...y....

Took h to my friend G's kids birthday party... hot dogs, cake, CHIPS, nachos, coca cola everywhere. I know my goal so I grab a water. h decides he wants a plate. I feel my mouth salivating as I put nacho cheese on tostitos and on his hot dog. (OMG!! A hot dog with nacho cheese!! Do I hear the angels singing again?? No.... I will not fall into this temptation... I can do this!!)
As he is sitting down with his golden goodness I decide to grab a plate. It is 12 and all I have had is a slimfast and 3 bottles of water. My plate consists of the following...
a piece of watermelon, 2 pieces of broccoli, 2 baby carrots and 2 little tomatoes. Yes my friends you read that right... tomatoes! I have NEVER in my entire life enjoyed tomatoes but today they looked like candy and almost tasted like it.
I turned down the 2 birthday cakes and told h it was time to go because I had to open the clubhouse at 1:30 for H's soccer party and it was now 1:15. h gives the kids their presents and we leave. h cries all the way to the clubhouse because he wasn't able to see what other presents they got. I tell him that he can play with T & T another day and then he can see what they got. This seems to help him out.
Ok, so it is now 2 and the soccer party is in full swing. After G almost set the pool's grass on fire the hot dogs are now on the grill and the coach's wife is cooking them.
Hot dogs, chips, soda and MORE FREAKIN' CAKE!!
I resist ALL and grab a couple of bottles of water! I am starting to Rock at this temptation stuff.

5:20... all guests are gone and I am cleaning the clubhouse. I am left with a tray of hot dogs and the leftover cake. (These soccer parents are clearly oblivious to my weight struggles!)
I give my family the leftovers at the pool and they are so happy and in love with me now. ;)

I decide that I haven't had to much to eat all day and I haven't had my slimfasts either. I have been so busy I haven't had time to eat.
I even went down the red slide 3 times today because some kids were afraid to go up the stairs alone. (Yeah I am a bitch to some but a saint to others... )

My dinner is 2 grilled hot dogs with no buns, about 8 strawberries and 2 cups of green grapes. (did I measure the grapes.. no but that is how many it seemed like) Again, NO CAKE!!

Go home, put my jammies on, take 2 vicodin (foot is throbbing) and drink 2 bottles of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment