Wednesday, June 9, 2010

June 9, 2010

Ok scale time again…. _ _ 1!! Another 2 pounds!!!

This crap is really working and I feel like I should be excited but today I am not. Maybe because it is day 3 or maybe because I really really want a cheeseburger but today is kinda hard. I am trying to work through the hunger. I tried a Special K meal shake today and it was soooo good. The only problem is that I have 20 more slimfast cans in the beer fridge left.

Great. I go to get a cucumber and realize that my kids and husband ate the remaining 2 last night as I sorted laundry. I go ahead and eat some radishes. They are not on my approved list but I figure they can’t be that bad for you right?

Oh… what is on my approved list you ask? Well, that is easy. I am allowed cucumbers, sugar-free Popsicles and celery. I love cucumbers and those sugar-free Popsicles are really very good. However, celery is another story. I love celery the normal way… squeeze cheese from one end to the other… but plain celery is just annoying.

My friend M tells me that she is having wonderful results with Weight Watchers and I should try that. I really wish I could but I know myself and I know I cannot stop eating microwave EXTREME butter popcorn or candy. I am addicted to the bad stuff. If I wasn’t I imagine I would be “Hot” already. I don’t eat a lot of food I just eat the bad food. This modified liquid diet is to prepare me for what is going to happen 2 weeks before my surgery and 2 weeks after… all slimfast…. All the time…. Like 6 cans a day!!

I think the realization of surgery is upon me. I want this so bad and the person that I have been with for 20 years is against me. I need his support but he won’t give it to me. I honestly think he knows that I have a “to do” list after I am at my ideal weight and he is afraid of what’s in store. His diet and life will soon change and G does not like change.

Don’t believe me? Just ask him how he feels about my

Top 10 things to do when I'm thin list...

10. Skydive

9. Buy a wardrobe that doesn't have any X's in the size!

8. Buy some sexy shoes... think Sex in the City!J

7. Dance my rear end off at a club

6. Botox on my forehead... no I don't want to look frozen, just want to get rid of the scowl indention between my eyes.

5. Tattoo of something on my foot. (I tried to do this when I was 18 but apparently some shops don’t do tattoos on girls that are passed out drunk in the chair!)

4. Going to a restaurant and no longer having to pray that they don't pur my big ass in a booth! I want to sit in a booth! They look so comfortable....

3. Permanent eyeliner

2. Cut off "triplet hangover" aka my butt in the front.

And the Number 1 thing I want to do when I'm thin........

PUT MY BOOBS BACK WHERE THEY SHOULD BE!!!

Tonight's dinner... Buffalo Wild Wings (.99 cent kids meals on Wed.) Honey BBQ chicken salad and a water to drink.

Note: I usually order a Black Cherry Mojito (YUMMMY)! I really hope the scale shows more than 2 pounds tomorrow. As if to say "Congratulations, you did not eat your parmesean garlic wings and you passed on the mojito.... here is an extra pound off! Go enjoy your day!"

No comments:

Post a Comment