Wednesday, June 16, 2010

June 16, 2010

Ok, I think I might have a little hangover. How is that even possible? I only had those 2 drinks. Oh... it was that skinny patron margarita... 100 of the best calories I have ever put in my mouth. That drink tops the charts on taste!

Ok... moving on... I need to step on the scale..........
_ _ 0! WTF??? ARE YOU FREAKIN' KIDDING ME? Is there some sort of conspiracy out there that is refusing to let me go down on this damn weight scale??
To say that I am mad is an understatement!
Yesterday I had a pissy day (literally and figuratively).
I had to pee like every 5 minutes. Seriously, I peed so much that when I looked in the toilet before I flushed (oh come on, you know you look!) my pee was clear! CLEAR?? Is that even good for you?? I know my friend L aka gorgeousblondeandskinny, told me once that when you pee it should not be yellow? I was always perplexed by this. Aren't we told all our life that pee is yellow? You know... "Watch out where the huskies go... and don't you eat that yellow snow"
So, until yesterday I actually thought she was full of shit. Let me tell you something, when you pee every 5 minutes you see that pee is no longer yellow.
Yeah and a woman that has had 5 kids does not need to pee every 5 minutes. It's bad enough when I have to sneeze or cough.

Now, today I will follow the rules... AGAIN!!!
I will drink my 3 slimfasts (only had 2 yesterday knowing I would be drinking! smart... I know!)
I will eat my cucumbers and celery
I will go to Aldi to buy more sugar-free popsicles (LOVIN' ALDI... gallon of milk.. $1.69!!)
I will be screwed when it comes time to have a sensible dinner because my family wants lasagna.

Wait a minute... its Keeno night at S's house!
If I get to go there then I can have wine for dinner again.
WOO HOO!!!
Must think of some sort of excuse to go.....

G took off work early yesterday so I could go to my FWMOM mtg.
G will have to take off work early Thursday so I can take part in "beating a dead horse".
Today is Wednesday, hump day... would it be possible to have him come home early 3 days in a row???

No comments:

Post a Comment