Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June 28, 2010

June 28th
So today was stressful for me. I had to take h to the doctor. There is nothing wrong with him, it was just time for his annual visit. For all of you who know h, you know that he is a sweet boy but he is on the quirky side. He associates dr visits with S.H.O.T.S.! I told him that I didn't think he would get any shots but he was still freakin' out! So that's when I did it... I bribed a 5 year old with food. I feel so guilty about it beccause h is a BIG boy. But on this day as I stood outside getting soaked by the rain, I said.. "Be nice for mommy and Dr. Brad and I will buy you a shake from Arby's as soon as we are done!!" I also told him that I would make sure that he got more than 1 token today!!
A hearing/vision/pee in a cup/finger prick/complete look over by the doctor and 1 hour later, we were headed to the token machine with 2 tokens!! Lucky for me one token spit out 2 prizes and the other one spit out one and an empty container. h took that empty container right up to the cashier and said (with his super adorable face and 2 other prizes in his pocket...) "This one was empty." She couldn't resist his cute face and gave him another token. Only one prize came out but he was super happy!!

After the dr visit we drove to pick up my mom from Granbury (about 40 minutes away) because today is her birthday and we are going to pick her up, take her to dinner and then she is going to spend the night.
So we drive to Granbury, make the trek back to FtW and meet the rest of my family at a
FREAKIN' CHINESE BUFFETT!!!!
Yes, I ate but only because I knew we were having the buffett so I have limited myself to only cucumbers and water...

After a trip to my friend SW's house to get mom some more Miche covers, we go home and watch a movie on demand.

All in all... a good evening, besides the fact that Chinese food NO LONGER LIKES MY SYSTEM... oooohhhh gooooodneessss

My weight this morning was still _ _ 6!!
I have a strange feeling it won't be tomorrow...........

No comments:

Post a Comment