Tuesday, June 8, 2010

June 3, 2010

This is my 4th and final dietician appointment. So far to date I have only lost about 8 pounds. I am pissed that I haven't lost more. I have drank more water (yuck!). I changed my Starbucks order from a Venti Caramel Macchiato to a Venti Skinny Cinnamon Dulce Latte. I have stopped drinking soda. I have limited myself on microwave popcorn (which is my ultimate down fall) and the candy has been nearly non-existent. Moving on... I go into my appt and surprise surprise no change on the evil weight scale. So my dietician (we'll call her skinny bitch) tells me that Dr.Takemyfatawaynow wants me to loose at least 30 pounds before the surgery.
WTF? Aren't I having the surgery to loose weight? Seriously WTH!
Well Skinnybitch tells me that we did not accomplish this goal during my visits... (Really? No shit dumb skinnybitch!). SO her suggestion was to start me off on a "modified liquid diet". Immediatly I think.... "Woo whoo!!!! More Wine!!! I can TOTALLY do this!"
I was wrong again! The following is what I am allowed to have:
3 cans of slimfast, cucumbers, celery, sugar-free popsicles and a sensible meal. Then Skinnybitch decided to explain to me what a sensible meal was...
3 oz. meat, 1/2 cup vegetables and 1/3 cup starch.
Yeah ok, she was right. I didn't know. I thought she was going to say something like only 1 trip to the chinese buffett.....
Before I left I made another appointment for June 24th. Hopefully the insurance will have approved my application and I will be able to schedule my surgery!

No comments:

Post a Comment