Tuesday, June 22, 2010

June 22, 2010

Today I feel like a big flat slob....
I weighed this morning and it says _ _ 3!!!!
In case you are keeping track that is 5 fuckin' pounds HIGHER than the last time I weighed!
I don't get it.
I try really hard.
WTF is going on?
Am I just destined to be fat forever?
If I am going to go up instead of down then maybe I should just eat whatever the fuck I want to eat and worry about exploding out of my skin later......

A poem to sum up this day so far.........

TODAY
Today I really hate my life.
Today I wish I wasn't a wife.
Today I hate the mess in my house.
Today I really hate my spouse!
Today I strongely dislike my kids.
Today I cussed alot, I sure did.
Today I hate my shedding dog.
Today I want to kiss a frog.
Today I really hate slimfast.
Today I wish I lived in the past.
Today if you were in my head.
.. you would want to crawl in bed.
Today I really hate my life.
Aren't you glad I'm not your wife?

No comments:

Post a Comment