Saturday, June 19, 2010

June 18, 2010

All right, truth be told...
I went after the lucious layers of meat and cheese last night.
I just couldn't help myself.
I only had 2 slimfasts all day with some celery and cucumbers.
I was hungry and just didn't feel like having a small salad for dinner.
It was good and I ate every yummy bite.
The problem.... my stomach was pissed off at me!
I couldn't stay out of my toilet room. This might be too much TMI but it was leaving my system out both ends!! I couldn't believe it... my system is getting used to boring food and nasty shakes to be able to handle something as wonderful as lasagna. My friend AG gave me some Weight Watcher lasagna recipes to try in case I want to do that again.

Ok... so I wake up 5 different times last night with a freakin' charlie horse. I am not sure why it is called this. I think a more appropriate name would be...
iknowyouaresleepingsoundbutiamabouttodosomethingtoyouthatwillmakeyouwanttoripyourlegoff!!
I know, charlie horse is smaller so I will just call it "WTF is that pain???"
Seriously, I would like to know what I have done to the universe to deserve such pain over and over and over again. It was so bad, I couldn't even move my toes. That "WTF is that pain???" went from the middle of my calf to the tip of my toes. I imagine I resembled something like a fat retired ballerina on crack! OUCH!!! That shit hurts!!

So when I finally woke up to "Hey honey, the door's locked. heyheyhey!" to say that I was not in the mood for some hey hey hey, was a little bit of an understatement. I tried explaining to G how much my leg was sore because of the repetetive charlie horses and he kept telling me that he would try not to touch my sore leg. (Thanks for the sympathy horny old dog!)
Later... he told me that I should eat some bananas.... NOT ON MY APPROVED LIST DIPSHIT!!
So, he then suggested I start taking the vitamins I bought and never opened.
Why must men always offer solutions?? I was hoping for a little sympathy and a cuddle. Instead I got something I wasn't really in the mood for.

I did decide I wasn't going to weigh myself today.
Instead I got dressed and surprised my kids by telling them I would take them to see TS3! They couldn't believe it. G said he didn't want to go and so we told him "BYE!"
Before we even got there my kids asked if we could get some popcorn. OMG!! POPCORN!!! My absolute favorite food in the whole world is BUTTERED POPCORN WITH MILK DUDS at the movies. UGH!! This is a nightmare, I never even thought about popcorn until now.
So we walk into the theatre and there it is... FRESHLY POPPED POPCORN and I can smell it!! Not only can I smell the popcorn but I can smell the butter they put on top. I was drooling I just know it. We pass the concession stand and find our seats. I go back out with H to buy the yummy goodness!! I ask for a #1... LARGE popcorn (1 free refill) and 2 large sodas and then I ask for 4 pickle bags. I told the guy we wanted it buttered and he pointed to the DO IT YOUR FREAKIN' SELF BUTTER dispenser!!! HOLY SHIT!!! The time I can add as much damn butter as I want and I can't have it? NO WAY!! I am cheating for sure!!! What's a little popcorn going to do??
As I reach into my purse for my wallet I notice my baggie of freshly peeled and sliced cucumbers staring at me. I realized then that I didn't need the popcorn as much as my mind was telling me that I did. I handed the bucket to H and asked her to butter the popcorn... sparingly.
When we got into the theater I handed one cup to K&D and the other one went to H&L. I pulled the empty cup out of my purse and made h his own with the other 2 sodas. Then I filled each pickle bag up with popcorn and handed it to each child except H. I told her she could hold it and if anyone wanted a refill then she was in charge.
As the movie started everyone ate popcorn while I ate my cucumbers......

When we left H refilled the popcorn, got a little overzealous on the butter and realized that sometimes too much of a good thing tastes really bad a few hours later.

We got home from the movies, changed our clothes and went swimming at L's subdivision pool with some other multiple mommies and their kids. We had so much fun and as we were leaving h decided to dive bomb H and ended up with a double bloody nose. I am not sure I have ever seen that much blood before. When we threw the towel in the trash I don't think there was that much white on it. Poor little guy finally stopped and we went home. I thought about taking everyone to our subdivision pool since we already had our suits on but my leg was still sore and everyone acted tired. Instead the kids played in the backyard while G installed new motion lights and I brushed I's hair. That dog just loves to have his hair brushed.

Dinner tonight....
hamburgers, cooked on my indoor grill pan, cheese tortellini pasta salad and baked beans.
Again.. only 2 slimfasts today instead of 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment