Friday, June 11, 2010

June 10 cont.

Ok, so my day did not get any better.
h decided to pour some chocolate milk (gallon size) into a mini water bottle. Not really a good idea. My dog, who got out of our yard and had a gay old time galavanting around our neighborhood has decided that he needed to let some stuffing out of his bed.
Here's a joke for you...

What do you get when you cross kitchen tile, dog bed stuffing with pine chips and chocolate milk? A big FREAKIN' mess that's what!!!! Oh, did I mention all this happened as I was laying on the floor in pain after stepping on a golf ball???
Yeah, you put your foot on one of those suckers and you are pretty much guaranteed a front row seat on the floor.
Well I picked my kids up from their camp and took them to their orientation for college for kids. To say that they were bored... understatement... shit I was bored. I think that lady could have finished her speech in 15 min. Thankfully I had G on his way.... or so I thought. An HOUR later, G showed up and I felt like I was running out the door. (There is my exercise for the day!)
I speed home, change my clothes and wait for L to pick me up. She has been my driver for so many functions lately that she now calls me Mrs Daisy. I just refer to her as my friend with the legs that never freakin' stop! Seriously... she is gorgeous. Tall, blonde and thin yet somehow she is not the enemy.... ;)
Back to my evening. L picked me up so we could go to "one of those parties". You know what I'm talking about and YES I ordered ... a lot! Sorry to all you sensitive people but after 20 years with the same person you need to bring in a little extra "toys". haha

All in all I had 3 slimfast shakes, 4 vitamin water zeros and my dinner......
3 glasses of wine Sorry... sometimes you just gotta say WTF!!

No comments:

Post a Comment