Tuesday, June 15, 2010

June 15th Part 3

Ok, so I survived sorting my laundry without too many mishaps.
I drove h to Museum school and as promised I walked around.. not for the 2 hours but for 1 hr 15 min. I visited the new ENERGY BLAST exhibit... really cool... my kids would have LOVED it!! It is a 4D thing so you know it's cool.
I TOOK THE DAMN STAIRS upstairs to see the Leonardo Da Vinci exhibit. There must have been 2 or 3 school groups in there. Now, don't get me wrong... I love kids... After all I have 5 of them (7 if you count the dog and G). However, today I am sans kids and I'm kinda liking it. So... when I go into an exhibit that I have been wanting to see and all I see are kids... sorry but I walked out. I saw most of it before I decided I just couldn't take it anymore.
As I walked towards the stairs the elevator door opened in front of me. It was like some sort of sign so I got in. (I would hate to disrupt the order of things!)

I walked to the new 'Parent Resource Center' in the education building and read the Fort Worth Child Magazine from cover to cover... Did you know that if you drink 2 liters of beer a day you can prevent osteoarthritis? Seriously it was in an article I read! (Bless the hearts of the people who figured this out!).

Now it is time to go pick up HKL&D and drop them off at Hooters with G so I can go to my FWMOM meeting. My friend L is going to my driver again. I sure do love that gorgeousblondeskinnybitch! ;)

Dinner tonight? Not sure yet but it might include a beer because I feel like I deserve some, besides my bones have been feeling sore lately. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment