Friday, June 11, 2010

June 11, 2010

_ _ 9!
Ok, 1 pound is not bad when you're dinner was 3 glasses of wine. I would have preferred the entire bottle but I didn't want to be greedy. ;)

Today was busy. I feel like I have worked out. I went to family day at the camp 4/5 kids have been to this week. G and I took turns visiting each child's activity. We didn't go to all and there were some hurt feelings but we did watch each child doing something. I mean we had 4 kids who all did 3 activities... the math is not good when it was just the 2 of us.
After we witnessed all the fun (totally signing them up for this next year!) we went to the gym to have lunch.
Lunch? ut oh. I didn't plan on eating lunch but there is a giant chick fil a cow wondering around all over the place so I know that there is going to be some yummy goodness to follow.
I think fast.. what have I had today?? Just 1 slimfast because I have been here all day.I have already turned down the smore and smoothie from the fast food class.
This is possible... food in the middle of the day.... wow!
I go into the gym with much anticipation.... a chicken sandwhich!!! I am so greatful to be in a church right now. I sit down with my WATER, not sweet tea (Oh how I miss sweet tea....), and look at the chicken sandwhich. Suddenly I think I hear the angels singing and trumpets playing. I close my eyes because I know this is going to be sooo good!
Am I salivating????? Oh, this is sooooooo good. How can it not be good. They invented the chicken sandwhich!!!
I eat 1/2 of my sandwhich and L says "MOM!!!! I forgot my supplies in fast food!"
We get up from the table and go retrieve the goods. When I get back I notice that my not so adorable today 5 yr old has finished off my sandwhich. His reply to me "I can't believe you didnt' want the rest. This is THE BEST!!" When I told him I did want the rest he simply said "oops. didn't know that"
I did get to eat 1/2 a bag of lays chips (BAD KIM BAD KIM) but I only ate 1/2 bag.
At the bottom of my chick fil a sack was a brownie.... CHOCOLATE.....
I looked at G and he had a huge smile on his face. I asked him why he was smiling and he said... "This is the best non-homemade brownie I have ever ate!"
I started to say "Thanks asshole for telling me how great it tastes knowing that I am not going to eat it!!!" but I didn't because I was in church.....
(Note to self... I won't be in church when he comes home from work!)

I went home and took the kids swimming with my friend M and her 2. M has lost almost 40 pounds on WW and she is looking good!
I stayed at the pool from 1:30 to 6:30. I went down the red slide 3 times! If you have seen our red slide then you know it takes like 3 or 4 flights of stairs to get to the top of it.

check off exercise for the day

While at the pool I had some blueberries and a mixture of strawberries, peaches, mangos and pineapples. I didn't touch the crackers, chips or hummus!!

Tired from swimming my kids asked for Little Caesars Pizza.

Dinner tonight... 1 slice pepperoni and a small bowl of spaghetti.

I know that I should have had a slimfast but the past few days have been stressful on many levels.. (not going to talk about it now) so my stress relief today was 1 slice of hot fresh pepperoni pizza!!

No comments:

Post a Comment