Thursday, June 17, 2010

June 17

4:20 am...
h: "Mommy! Mommy! MOMMY!"
me: What is it dear? (thinking to myself what the hell do you want?)
h: "Can I hug you?" (taking back what I was thinking a second ago)
me: Ok, sure....
h: "I can't the door is locked"
At this point all things are running through my head. G only locks the door when... you know.... and last night I am pretty sure I passed out... aahhh.... went to sleep as soon as I hit the bed.
There must have been some pre-meditated sex thoughts on the part of the man who is sleeping though all of this.
So, I get up and unlock the door and think.. Great now I have to pee!

h: "MOMMY!"
me: (as I race to the toilet) What dear?
h: "I said I wanted to hug you!"
me: Ok, follow me into the toilet room and you can hug me there.
h: "Are you going to poop?"
me: Aahh.... no
h: "Ok then"

Adorable 5 year old gives me a hug and heads to the couch in my bedroom.

By now it is 4:30, I've peed so I figure it is ok to weigh myself.
I have been depressed at maintaining _ _ 0 so I hope this is better........

_ _ 7!!!!! OH HAPPY DAY!!!!!

I am so excited that I want to wake everyone up and tell them but the 4:32 on the nightstand is staring at me.
I do a little dance in the bathroom.
As I am dancing I slip on some spilled baby powder and bang my knee onto the tile.

I will remind myself that a 3 pound difference is HUGE!!

I will stick to my diet and make my family their lasagna tonight(they didn't get it last night because they went to Buffalo Wild Wings... .99 cent kids meals on Wed)

Not sure yet what I will eat but I know that skinny tastes better than lucious layers of meat and cheese!

In the meantime... I am going to go ice my left knee! OUCH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment