Wednesday, June 23, 2010

June 22 cont

Ok, so yes I had a rough morning and was ready to throw in the towel. Then a friend of mine told me "Why are you choosing to fail when success is still an option?" (Jillian Michaels)
Thank you SZ for bringing me back to reality and for making me understand that even though I feel alone at home in this difficult quest, there are people pulling for me. Thank you and if I've never said it before.... I love you and I feel blessed to be your friend. This does not just apply to SZ... it applies to ALL of my friends. Your support means the world to me! Hanging onto that thought I decided to push forward.......
I started off by eating some edamame for breakfast! They are NOT on my "approved list" but I love them and I feel satisfied after eating them.
Suck it slimfast... you were replaced for breakfast!!
After my yummy breakfast I went to get my hair done. SBW is a certified HAIR GURU!! This chick is awesome and extrememly talented. I am the person that walks in and says... Do whatever you want with this mess because I don't give a shit anymore... I even gave her the option of shaving it and picking out a nice wig. Thankfully, she didn't listen to me about shaving my head and instead she used her mad coloring/cutting skills to make me look almost human again. The whole time I was in there, I chatted with her, read my Food Network Magazine and drank my water out of my "Texas Diva" cup. I even had my eyebrows and upper lip region waxed. (Don't even say it LK or AC........ )
When I got home I drank a slimfast and went to pick up h from his day camp... THANK YOU HALLMARK BAPTIST FOR HAVING A 3 DAY CAMP FROM 9-3... You guys are real life savers!!!!!!
Once we were home I ate a cucumber and left a short while later to pick up the other 4.
Around 5:30 we went to Hooters (kids eat free on Tuesdays... no matter how many kids you have!!) and met G for dinner.
After dinner we went to the store to buy more cucumbers, celery, lunch stuff for the kids and SUGAR FREE POPSICLES!! I ate 2 of those yummy popsicles when we got home!!

All in all, I had an unknown amount of water, edamame, slimfast, cucumber, wings from Hooters and 2 sugar free popsicles.... that's not a lot of food but I seriously didn't feel hungry.


2 comments:

  1. Hey; I'm sure you already know this, but it's the protein that made you feel full with the edamame and I found a couple other things else that did that amazingly well. Greek yogurt and cottage cheese. Obviously not going to be on your "approved" list probably for quite some time (sorry!), but for future reference..... one little cup of that yogurt made me feel full for HOURS! It was really amazing!!! It's got a lot of fat, though. :( Lowfat cottage cheese is way better on the fat content, and still tons of protein. Anyway, just throwing that out there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks April! I have TONS of that Greek yogurt because the kids hate it. Maybe I could eat one of those instead of my slimfast one day. ?

    ReplyDelete