Thursday, June 24, 2010

June 24 cont

Ok, I had my appt with skinnybitch.

I told her I lost 12 pounds!!
She told me I lost 7 1/2!
WTF? Are you kidding me???

I got good news and bad news....

Bad news... didn't acheive 30 pound weight loss so Dr. Takemyfatawaynow won't schedule me for surgery UNTIL I achieve his goal.
Oh joy.... I get to stick with my modified liquid diet and go back in 2 weeks, the best part.... I get to take my kids AND it will also be my 40th birthday!!

Good news... If I ever acheive this unattainable goal then I can have the surgery because I WAS APPROVED by the insurance!!!!!!!!!!!!

Must focus on baby steps now...........

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you! I know you can do it, especially since you know for sure that you will be able to get the surgery. That is GREAT news!!!

    ReplyDelete