Sunday, June 13, 2010

June 13 cont.

Ok, so the kids figured out where all their classes will be for the next 3 weeks. Somehow I am thinking they will still "freak out" tomorrow.
After visiting TCC we went to my home away from home...
COSTCO!

Man, I love that place. G is still embarrased when people who work there stop and talk to us but I like it.
This time I had to buy some lunch stuff for the kids.... baked lays variety pack, 100 calorie pack pretzels, strawberries, grapes and bourbon chicken.
I already had the small water bottles at home so now they are good to go.
h will be in Museum school this week. That means that I will be by myself from 1-3!!
I have been wondering what I can be doing while he is gone. Should I go to the museum and walk around? (We do have a membership) Should I go shopping at that FABULOUS Marshall's on University?
Difficult decisions to be made... hahaha


Oh, I got off track. After Costco we talked G into taking us out to dinner to Chilis. Thanks to FWMOM I had 5 kids meal coupons so it was easy to talk him into it.
As we were driving, G turned the bus in the opposite direction and said he was going to go to Sams.
WTF? Are you kidding me?? I have walked around Costco watching you people eat sample after sample, I have only had 2 slimfasts today and now instead of driving to Chilis you are "running into Sams". To say that I am pissed would be an understatement. My stomach is making noises that a stomach should not make.
As I sit and fester in the bus , I am wondering what is so important to buy RIGHT NOW while I am popping sugar free gum in my mouth like they are little pieces of crack.
G comes back to the bus carrying a case of slimfast!
I can't believe the man has done this. He does not approve of this but yet... somehow he knows that he might want to start.
A small step for G a huge leap for ME!!

Dinner tonight was Chilis 8 oz sirloin with steamed veggies, side salad with non fat dressing and a water. Actually I ordered something that was noted with a little chili (the "healthier alternative")

Total for the day....
2 slimfasts
3 bottles of water
3 Sobe lifewaters
2 vitamin water zeros
Chilis dinner
and
countless pieces of sugar free gum

1 comment:

  1. this is wonderful! He sees the difference in you, this is so good! yeah!!

    ReplyDelete