Wednesday, June 23, 2010

June 23, 2010

GOOD MORNING!!!

Want to know why I am so chipper??

No, it is not because I was awaked at 1:30 by some horny old man saying he REALLY REALLY LIKED my hair! (You know the 46 year old man likes your hair when he uses the word REALLY twice in one sentence!!!)

No, it is because I weighed myself today!!!

Wanna know what it said? DO you? Do you really???


_ _ 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, my friends... that is a freakin' 4 pound difference!!!!!!

WOOO WHOOOO!!!

Suck it skinnybitch... you will see a difference in my weight tomorrow!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

SIDEBAR: I am not an alcoholic and YES I know that drinking can effect my weight. Please stop sending me the following....
internet articles, magazine articles, reports from the surgeon general and my personal favorite... a phone call explaining your dissapointment.

I LOVE Pinot Grigio and yes I know it is empty calories.
Do I care that it is empty calories?
Sometimes!
However, on the days that I don't it is because it happens to be one of those days where you throw your hands in the air and say "SERIOUSLY?? IS THAT ALL YOU GOT TO THROW AT ME TODAY??? WTF!!!"

2 comments:

  1. I think I am having one of those days Kim. But WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am having one of those days Kim...but more importantly...WAY TO GO KIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete