Wednesday, June 9, 2010

June 8, 2010

Ok, this pee thing is really interrupting my sleep. And if you really know me, you know that I don't sleep a lot. Something about kids running around, spouse bitchin' about something and a dog thrown in for fun makes me want to stay up after everyone has gone to bed and do what I want to do. I guess I am selfish that way.
So it is morning and I am up early thanks to 4 of my kids going to Winshape camp.
I look at the scale (no longer called evil because it is showing results) and step on.
_ _ 3!!!
HOLY SHIT!!! 2 MORE FREAKIN' POUNDS!!!! To say that I am shocked would be an understatement. I can't believe that this modified liquid crap is working. I thought the scale would stay at _ _ 7 forever!!! I want to tell Gary so bad.... why can that man not get on board with this? Is he afraid I am going to die and leave him with all these little people or is he afraid George Clooney will find me and whisk me away to his Italian Villa? Yes! It could happen! Don't ruin this for me.....

Alright so I am pumped up about a 4 pound difference in 2 days. I am drinking my shake with confidence and pouring h's bowl of cereal. I stop for another pee break and hear h say "Ut oh". Note to self... when 5 year old says ut oh and you are not allowed wine... find something quick!!!
I run (yeah not "little er" yet so more like a fast walk) into the kitchen. Apparently he partialy sat on the tablecloth and spun in his chair. As I navigate my way around the milk and cereal pieces on the floor my dog makes that noise and before I can say OUTSIDE....
Now which one do I clean up first???
This day is not starting off well and it gets worse....
While I was loading the washing machine I heard "Ut oh" again. This time h was trying to fix himself a glass of chocolate milk using Nesquik. Let's put it this way. I buy most of my stuff at Costco or Sams. This container of Nesquik is HUGE and now 1/2 of it is on the floor.
Now, I thought I was being smart by asking h to clean up his mess. Afterall it is his mess. Wrong again!!
I can now tell you what happens if you try to use a bare floor vacumn on Nesquik........


Dinner for tonight... steak, grilled on my indoor pan, spaghetti squash, a Sister Shubert dinner roll (If you haven't tried these yet you are totally missing out!!!) and a sugar free popsicle.

No comments:

Post a Comment