Thursday, June 24, 2010

June 24, 2010

Last night I ate 12 wings from Buffalo Wild Wings!!
I had 6 parmesean garlic and 6 honey bbq!


To say that I wasn't expecting much on the scale this morning would be a lie.

I got up to pee AGAIN and peeked around the corner.... will the scale be nice today?

_ _ 7!!

HOLY SHIT!!!! I can't freakin' believe it!!!!

Oh, in case you are wondering, I only had water to drink last night instead of the SUPER D DUPER DELICIOUS BLACK CHERRY MOJITO!!!!
On a sidenote... it is sad that the waiter knows what everybody is going to order as soon as you sit down??? He was shocked I only ordered water also. ;)

Well... today is judgement day... I have my appointment with skinnybitch at 11.

Anybody out there want to go with me and hold my hand???

Hello??
Hello??
Buhler???

No comments:

Post a Comment