Sunday, June 27, 2010

June 27 cont.

Today I worked in H's room for a VERY LONG time......
I rearranged furniture, threw all stupid stuffed animals on the bed, threw clothes out of her closet that don't fit and started going through the piles of shit on her floor.
Seriously... how many teeny tiny pieces to Barbies are there? Have you ever stepped on an accessory to a Polly Pocket??? I would NOT recommend it AT ALL!! That SHIT hurts!!!

I was making really good progress when DSH (DumbShit Husband) suggested I clip my coupons so that I can go to the store. OMFG! Are you freakin' kidding me?? Hey asshole, go to the damn store yourself! Oh, that's right you don't know how to clip coupons....
So, I clip my fucking coupons and explain to him what they are and what to buy. "huh?" is apparently the only thing he can say. Fine!! So I tell him... You take 4/5 kids to Tom Thumb and Kroger and I'll take H to Albertson's. That way it will be faster and then I can get back to working on H's room. Deal?

An hour and a half later, H and I were home, unloading groceries and starting dinner.
BY the time genious showed up we were finished with dinner and relaxing.

I did ask G what took so long. His excuse? Besides the 2 stores I told him to go to he also went to Target and got gas at Costco. Oh, and he said that shopping with 4 kids is kinda hard when they are misbehaving. H asked him if he made them go to "Toilet Timeout".

SURPRISE SURPRISE SURPRISE, he didn't know what that was. H looked at me, with only a look a pre-hormonal 10 year old girl can give, and said "Well that figures! Toilet Timeout is really effective and gets the job done. That's why we don't act bad when we go to the store with mom!". (Sometimes a 10 year old really is smarter than a 46 year old!!)

Hopefully the scale will be nice to me for doing so much for others...............

Dinner tonight:
Steak, grilled on my indoor grill pan
spaghetti squash
cold pasta salad with NON fat Italian dressing
fresh baked french bread with smart balance spread
Fuze slenderize to drink

Yeah, I know it is a lot but I was HUNGRY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment