Sunday, June 13, 2010

June 13, 2010

Ok, yesterday was a rough day. I wake up, no longer in a bunch of pain and I hobble to the bathroom.
What will the scale say today? Will it be good? Did I go up again? I am so nervous I don't want to weigh myself.
I am scared.... I am starting to sweat.... I am so scared.... I feel nervous.... I want this to say a lower number but I don't know if it will.
Shit Kim, get over it and step on....

_ _ 8!!!!!! That is 2 freaking pounds!!!

All I can think is WOO HOO!! I am back on track!!!
I will no longer be swayed by yummy pizza and lushes bowls of pasta. I am motivated.

It has been 1 week and I have lost 9 pounds!

Today's activities.... show kids their classrooms at TCC for College for Kids and go to grocery store for more cucumbers and sugar free popsicles. ;)

3 comments:

  1. Way to go! Now its time to be sneaky mom and start getting the family on track as well. The kids and G don't need the donuts or other junk either. Your kids already love to eat lots of healthy things so start to phase out the unhealthy snacks. This is the perfect time of year with all of the super fresh & sweet fruit and veggies at the market. BTW -- we have fresh green beans out the wahzoooey over here if you want some. Remember you don't want your kids fighting this same battle as adults! <3 ya -- L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ya too L!
    I just picked up TONS of fresh fruit and veggies.
    They don't know it but those donuts were their LAST ones!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim! You are doing WONDERFUL!! I am so proud of you!!! and I agree with L. A couple yrs ago I did WW & lost 32pounds, when I brought the cookbooks home Bill said "do I have to eat "diet food"? and I said this is what I need to do. I am not on WW anymore but we like the recipes SO much that we still eat dinners from them all the time. It helps so much when your family is on board. I hope that G supports you soon!

    ReplyDelete