Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June 29, 2010

Ok, so today I reluctantly got on the scale...
_ _ 6!
Yeah, I didn't go up!!
Actually I didn't really expect to go up... all I had before the evil Chinese buffet was water, vitamin water zeros and 1 cucumber.
Today is a different story.

I had a vitamin water zero when it was time to take the kids to college for kids and then I drove home to pick up my mom and h Today is the first day of h's CHOCOLATE camp. Yes, that's right C.H.O.C.O.L.A.T.E cooking class.
Do you know what you get when you cross a fat hungry lady who is about to be 40 with a room full of kids and chocolate.... something resembling PMS!!
Actually I sat there and wish I could junk punch a 4 year old boy that was sitting next to h.

I am thinking that wishing you could "junk punch" a kid is probably not something I should be saying out loud!!

In all honesty, if you were there... you would feel the same way.... "Gammy, I want the GREEN stool! Gammy, I didn't get to crack the egg! Gammy, I didn't mean to demolish those 3 eggs! Gammy, I am not getting my way! Gammy! Gammy! Gammy! over and freakin' over!! At one point Gammy picked up littlespoiledpainintheass and carted him off to the bathroom while he was screaming. Now, maybe I am old fashioned but if I pick up your punk ass and you start screaming at me the next place you see your punk ass will be in the car on the way home!!!! Oh, no... not for littlespoiledpainintheass.... no.... let's just tell everyone he was screaming because he had flour in his eye.......
Sure lady, and I think sitting my fat ass on this little stool is almost as much fun as watching your little painintheass!!
Oh, if i hadn't had that vitamin water zero this morning, I would have slapped gammy!!

Luckily when it was time to ask the parents to "sample" the kids creations I had seen enough whining and booger searching to know that I wasn't going to touch that chocolate!!

After class, we went to Mimi's for lunch.
I thought to myself... WOW FOOD IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY THAT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE PEELED!!!!!!!

I ordered the seared steak salad, with french onion soup, buttermilk spice muffin and hot tea.
Best choice for me off the menu??? NO! But I did get the non or low fat dressing. :)

After going home and feeling like I ate 1/2 a cow I sat my ass on my couch and watched a movie with my mom, picked the kids up from college for kids and drove back to Granbury to take my mom home. On the way to her house, I picked up Chicken Express. Again... probably not in the Weight Watcher book so fuck it. (Besides.. I am not on Weight Watchers!)
I had 3 tenders, some cole slaw, fried okra and 2 corn nuggets. I washed it down with a diet cherry 7-up.

I have a strange feeling that the scale will be higher tomorrow................

No comments:

Post a Comment