Thursday, June 10, 2010

June 10, 2010

_ _ 0! Only 1 pound… I guess it is better than nothing….

What the hell am I saying, I think this just sucks. I feel like I’m starving all day. I take my kids to dinner. I order off the “Lean and Green” side of the menu and BAM I ordered wrong again.

I think it is time for me to join a gym. I have been putting this off because of my foot. You see I hurt my foot and the doctor thinks it’s my Achilles tendon. I asked him if it was “one of those fat people diseases” and he assured me it wasn’t. I am suppose to wear a boot on my RIGHT foot. Now, if you know me then you know that I practically drive a bus. Would you recommend me driving my bus with a boot on my right foot? Yeah… didn’t think so. I tried it once and nearly peed myself. I want to join a gym. I want someone there to yell at me and make me do it. The problem… my foot really hurts! I am in flip flops because I don’t like anything touching the back of my foot.

My friends ask… “Are you ok?” all the time. I always say yes but inside I want to say… “No!!! My foot is killing me. I don’t want surgery on my foot (recommended) because I want this weight loss surgery FIRST!

I am in total pain and I really just want it to stop.” If I told my friends that then they would start to worry and I don’t want anyone to worry about me. I just want to be able to join a gym and do some exercising like normal people. Will I ever be normal? Maybe I should pull out the Wii Fit Plus today. I can start off slow in the privacy of my own home. That way I won’t totally embarrass myself too bad.

Also, if I start crying from the pain then nobody will see me except the 5 year old that is consistently around me....

No comments:

Post a Comment