Tuesday, June 15, 2010

June 15 cont.

So far today I think I have peed about 10 times (NO JOKE).
I am thinking I might have to go to CVS for some Depends, or whatever kind of adult diaper that astronaut was wearing on her kooky trip.
The reason?? Everytime I go pee... disaster strikes....
  • h decided to make himself a sandwhich with peanut butter
  • i have had to change the tablecloth
  • i have had to literally pry a peanut butter saturated knife out of my dog's mouth
  • dog + peanut butter + kitchen tile = ME washing my feet
  • dog + laundry room door left open = destroyed panties (REMIND myself not to kiss dog today!)
  • water from fridge + mini water bottle = sore bottom for mom
  • baked cheetos + 5 year old = change of clothes (GREAT! More laundry!)

I have decided to go get a handle on this laundry before I fall again!

No comments:

Post a Comment