Saturday, June 26, 2010

June 25 and 26, 2010

June 25th
This morning I decided not to weigh myself. It might have been because I ate 2 meals yesterday instead of 1. That's right folks I went through the drive thru of Jack in the Box and ordered myself a chicken fajita pita!! I did not have any slimfasts during the day because of my appointment with skinnybitch. Then for dinner I had a hamburger (no bun) and a cold pasta salad.

I have spent ALL day working in my daughter L's room. That's right ALL DAY!!!
You see, my foot has been so sore that I have not done ANYTHING upstairs, except clean the bathroom. I clean that once a week (sounds gross but NOBODY ever uses it.. mine is so much more appealing). Well I went upstairs yesterday armed with some lysol and a box of trashbags. Yesterday I focused just on her room. I rearranged furniture and added some shelves to hold the excessive amout of stuff that she has.
How does a 7 year old accumulate so much shit??? RIDICULOUS!!!
Well, I made her help me which is why it took so long. I figured if I had to be stuck up there with the air on the fritz then she better be too!!
I went upstairs at 10 in the morning and didn't come down until 9 at night!!
By the time I came down I was so tired AND starving!
All day I had countless glasses of water and 2 slimfasts.
For dinner (cooked by G) spaghetti with meat sauce and garlic bread.
June 26th
This morning I weighed myself and it said _ _ 8! So I am at least maintaining.???
Today I have spent the majority of the day upstairs in L's closet. I completely emptied it out. I went through all her clothes... I made a pile to give to my friend, I made a pile to go to Goodwill and I made a pile to go into her closet. SEVERAL HOURS later I told G I was done and I went to get my swimsuit on. I ate a subway sandwhich... ordered off the "Jarod menu" and went down the red slide twice!! Besides my sandwhich all I have had was 1 slimfast!!!

Hopefully the scale will be kind because that sandwhich wasn't!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment