Monday, June 14, 2010

June 14, 2010

Ok, I am up before my alarm goes off again!
I must be drinking more water because I have never peed this much in my life.

Question of the day.....
Should I weigh myself everyday??

I am scared to step on the scale. What if I go up? Will I get distracted? What if it goes down? Will I eat less?

I sit on the toilet and wonder these things.....

I drink a glass of water, eat a cucumber and go back to sleep for almost 2 hours!

All kids are up and getting ready. Cereal bowls are all over the table and cereal is all over the table and floor. My dog is crying at the back door waiting for someone to let him out. I am in the big freezer searching for the bourbon chicken....

Chicken in the oven, the rest of the lunch stuff is in their boxes, dog outside,
h mad because he is up early,
K is whining more than I can handle,
L is pissed off because I haven't had time to brush her hair yet,
D is crying because I woke him up from the couch by turning on the fan,
H is bitching about something or someone (not sure... she is 10 going on smartass) and
G is complaining to me about not getting enough sleep because I let the kids sleep in our bed.

WTF? Are you kidding me?

Last thing I remember.... I was looking at the newspaper, 2 kids were on the bed with me looking at the ads, the other 3 were on my couch watching Discovery channel and G was on the computer in another room. Yet, somehow, this is my fault. I fell asleep and whenever he came to bed he didn't have the cajones to kick them out. Yeah, not my fault buddy... this time it's your fault!

Decide not to step on scale.... I will wait another day or two...... Or should I.......

3 comments:

  1. humm.. the suspense is killing me. I say whenever you do the "scale stepping" keep it around the same time everytime. WW told me not to do it daily as you can vary alot depending on water retention & such. So I did it once a week. But that is a long time to wait to see the results of your hard work. I would say every other day first thing in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The standard rule is once a week, always first thing in the morning. BUT...it depends on you and how you feel/react when you go up/down. Do what works for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Becca.
    I don't react very well if it is up and I seem to be working hard. I feel like I do have a lot of water retention (even though I pee all the time) so I was afraid that would bring it up. I will weigh tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete