Monday, August 30, 2010

August 30, 2010

293! WOW I CANT FREAKIN BELIEVE IT!!!

I have a strange feeling it will be less tomorrow because guess what I did today? That's right the enemas, miralax, benefiber, prunes (no cicles.. just put them in my Ninja and chopped them up like applesauce!)and smooth tea have finally done their job.

I sincerely hope this never happens again! I have never had cramping so bad in all my life!!

Now onto another subject... today is the official day that I can start eating real food. YEAH!!!

So yesterday we went to Costco and I saw something on clearance called "Chunky Chickpeas". Now, I love hummus so I figured... hummus is made from chickpeas so I must like this stuff. When you open the box there are 4 pouches in there. You tear the top and microwave it for 90 seconds.
Ok so this package is 8 oz. and there are 2 servings in each package. For each serving there are 10g of dietary fiber and 9g of protein. Great... I am low on protein.

So I decided to eat the whole package. That is 20g of dietary fiber and 18g of protein. I want to say that this "gluten free, vegetarian approved, kosher" food was so good. I loved all the flavors. The downside.. I am not used to my new system so it took me 4 1/2 hours to finish off the 8 oz. package. I kinda snacked on it like popcorn while watching an afternoon movie. haha

I guess it is going to be strange only being able to eat certain amounts but that is ok.

Tomorrow I get to drive back to Dallas for my 2 week post op appt with Dr. B.

Tonight... I am hoping for a magical genie to come to my house and suck out some more fat and hopefully more poo. ;)

1 comment: